About Us – Flow Screed Floor Specialists
Flow Screed Floors is a family run business set up in 2007, based in Lincolnshire and operating nationally. We install pump applied flowing screeds and their associated works such as insulations and acoustic matting, and specialise in the design and installation of under floor heating systems.
Here at Flow Screed Floors we have extensive construction industry knowledge with over 20 years’ experience – meaning that your screeding needs are in excellent hands. Screeds are batched off site and delivered by mixer truck ready for our onsite quality check. The screed is then poured into our pumping equipment which delivers it to a point of application through a 50mm pipe. This can be pumped up to 150 metres, 10 floors up if required.
The benefits of flowing screeds are many;
They provide a high quality, cost effective solution to floor screeding. The finished product reduces the site related problems which can be found with traditional sand & cement screeds.
- Flowing screeds are faster to lay than sand & cement screed
- 700 square metres is easily attainable within a working day
- Flowing screeds have a high flexural strength which means they can be laid much thinner; as thin as 30mm in suitable applications.
- Very low shrinkage
- Excellent thermal conductivity (2.2W/mK)
- Extremely low shrinkage – does not curl and minimises the risk of cracking
Liquid screed is emerging as the superior product for builders and developers of all kinds, offering a number of significant benefits for floors over a sand and cement mix. Find out what the advantages are of using liquid or flowing screed by contacting ‘Flow Screed Floors’. We can travel nationally but often cover the local areas of Linconlnshire, Cambridgshire, Northamptonshire, Rutland, Norfolk, Bedfordshire & Nottinghamshire.